How do we collect your information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our site. You may provide personally identifiable information when you: 1) communicate with us via the Contact Us form, and 2) make a donation or join our membership, or 3) register for an event. If you choose to make a donation, join the WPA membership, or register for an event using a credit card, we collect the information required to make the transaction.
How do we use what information we collect?
We collect personal information that we need for the purposes of providing services to you, including any of the following uses:
· to deliver requested information
· to acknowledge your charitable gift
· to send out association membership information
· to fulfill orders for event registration
· to process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
· to send periodic mail, including information and updates about Wisconsin Parkinson Association activity. NOTE: You may request at any time to “opt out” of receiving further information from the Wisconsin Parkinson Association by contacting email@example.com or calling 800-972-5455, and your request will be fulfilled promptly.
What is your policy if I link to a third-party Web site?
Whenever you click onto links that take you to third-party Web sites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies and their terms of service. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, www.wiparkinson.org cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statements and terms of service whenever interacting with any Web site.
All brand names and registered trademarks inside the text on this Web site are the property of their respective holders.
All of the information published on this Web site is published in good faith and for general education purposes only. The information should not be used in place of, or interpreted to be, a medical diagnosis, treatment, or other health-care advice or instruction. Any action you take based upon the information on our Website is strictly at your own risk. The Wisconsin Parkinson Association disclaims any responsibility and liability of any kind resulting of use of this information.
Our Web site provides links to other Web sites. While we endeavor to provide links only to legitimate and quality Web sites we have no control over the content and nature of these site, and the links to other Web sites do not constitute a recommendation for all of the content found on these sites.
Since the Wisconsin Parkinson Association is a nonprofit, charitable organization and offers non-tangible, irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished. However, if an error has been made in processing by a staff member of the Wisconsin Parkinson Association, the payment will be corrected at the earliest opportunity, without cost to the customer.