Support the Wisconsin Parkinson Association
Wisconsin Parkinson Association is an independent 501c3 organization in the United States, serving more than 10,000 people annually through community support groups, free conferences and workshops, free information and resources about PD, and much more. As an independent, nonprofit organization, WPA raises 100% of its revenue through the generosity of the community.
You can make a tax-deductible donation to help in the fight against Parkinson disease by supporting our outreach and education programs. Our online donation form is fast, easy, and secure. You can make a general donation or a tribute donation in memory or in honor of someone.
You can also donate by phone or mail:
Mail: Send a check to
Wisconsin Parkinson Association
16655 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 330
Brookfield, WI 53005
To make a donation of stock, click HERE.
How does your gift make a difference?
Donors’ gifts have helped us to:
- Provide education and support to more than 1,000 people affected by Parkinson’s through more than 60 volunteer-led, community-based support groups throughout Wisconsin
- Provide critical Parkinson disease information to people in communities via our half-day “Parkinson Disease: Living Well” workshops
- Determine the special needs facing people with young-onset PD and develop services to address those needs
- Provide life-saving services to young-onset patients who lacked insurance, income, or caregiver support
- Educate more than 200 people about Parkinson disease at the annual Parkinson Disease Symposium
- Implement a southeastern Wisconsin awareness campaign that reached thousands of people with messages about the different faces of Parkinson’s and how to recognize symptoms
- Train professionals in a state-of-the-art PD exercise model so that they can start group exercise programs in their own communities around the state
- Provide The Network, a high-quality magazine, to more than 8,000 homes and clinics with the latest information about the care and treatment of PD