In addition to providing information and referrals, WPA staff organizes educational events, guides support groups and offers outreach and education to professional caregivers, home health staff, and other professionals wanting to learn about Parkinson’s Disease.
Board of Directors
WPA is governed by a volunteer board of directors. Our board includes people with Parkinson disease, family members of people with Parkinson’s, business professionals, and community members. Members of the board are elected for a three-year term.
- Dick Cosentino, President | Cosentino Financial Group
- Jim Cantrell, President-Elect | Financial Strategies, Inc.
- Bob Norman, Secretary | Eppstein Uhen Architects
- Rob McDonald, Treasurer | Johnson Controls Inc.
- Kate McDonald, Past President | US Bank
- Knut Apitz | Retired
- Kristine Everson | Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Peter Ginn
- Ron Mohorek | Retired
- Fred Moseley | Deloitte
- Cheryl Prescott | Prescott Family Foundation
- Brittany Rosales | Johnson Controls Inc.
- Dick Schumann | HeatTek, Inc.
- Keith Brewer
Medical Advisory Committee
The Medical Advisory Committee provided medical oversight for WPA. The members advise our board and staff on the content of medically-related programs, and on topics related to clinical care of people with Parkinson disease. The Committee is made up of doctors from various healthcare locations around the state of Wisconsin.
IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR THOSE WITH PARKINSONS