In addition to providing information and referrals, WPA staff organizes educational events, guides support groups and offers outreach and education to professional caregivers, home health staff, and other professionals wanting to learn about Parkinson’s Disease.
Board of Directors
WPA is governed by a volunteer board of directors. Our board includes people with Parkinson disease, family members of people with Parkinson’s, business professionals, and community members. Members of the board are elected for a three-year term.
- Jim Cantrell, President | Financial Strategies, Inc.
- Fred Moseley, Vice President | Retired
- Kristine Everson, Secretary | Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Rob McDonald, Treasurer | Johnson Controls Inc.
- Dick Cosentino, Past President | Cosentino Financial Group
- Omar Andrade | Northwestern Mutual
- Craig Barbian | Retired
- Tom Brandt | Retired
- Kate Brewer | Greenfield Rehabilitation Agency
- Bill Forrester | Anchor Moving Systems
- Ken Foster | Retired
- Peter Ginn | Moreland Medical Center
- Kate McDonald | US Bank
- Ron Mohorek | Retired
- Bob Norman | Eppstein Uhen Architects
- Cheryl Prescott | Prescott Family Foundation
- Ginger Wooster | Retired
- Knut Apitz | Retired
- Keith Brewer
- Dick Schumann | HeatTek, Inc.
Medical Advisory Committee
The Medical Advisory Committee provides medical oversight for WPA. The members advise our board and staff on the content of medically-related programs, and on topics related to clinical care of people with Parkinson disease. The Committee is made up of doctors from various healthcare locations around the state of Wisconsin.
IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR THOSE WITH PARKINSONS