We are always seeking great volunteers!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a WPA Volunteer! Here are some areas we are seeking volunteers:
- Facilitating a Support Group or, if qualified, an exercise group
- Hosting a support group. Help a Facilitator in your area with class preparation such at nametags, refreshments, greeting, passing out supplies, etc.
- Assist at exercise classes. Help as a spotter for class members, or help with setup, equipment rotations throughout class, or general assistance.
- WPA Program Preparation. Help our staff prepare by stuffing bags, helping with nametags, correspondence, packet preparation, etc.
- WPA Program Participation. Registration help on the day of the program, help with setup, take down, etc.
- Caregiver Committee. Develop programs to help caregivers who are caring for loved ones based on their needs and concerns and help coordinate a survey for caregivers. This new committee currently meets every other month for an hour.
- Share your story. Work with staff to share your PD journey or a PD related subject in which you are interested.
- Phone Reception. Answer and direct calls as needed for 5-10 hours weekly at our office in Brookfield.
Please fill out the interest form and return it to WPA so we can match you with the right opportunity. Please contact our office with any questions.
IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR THOSE WITH PARKINSONS